Friday, December 30, 2011

RV Living!

Today was fairly uneventful. Dad fixed some kinks in the motorhome, and mom went to the laundromat. I stayed with Grampy and checked out some WWII Documentary. (I must get my love for Documentaries from him) He hung out all day with his people from the RV park, and Mom and I got a break and got to go get our Hair done at EN.VE Salon in Ocala. I got to be a real live client for once!
Grampy also got a call from the Ocala Star-Banner Newspaper that wants to do a story on his trip. They did a phone interview today and liked the idea so they decided to make it a feature and are going to come tomorrow and interview all of us and take pictures. He is so pumped! I'll fill everyone in and hopefully get a link to the story on here!
So far it has been a great trip, and we're tentatively headed to Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach in the next couple days to celebrate 2012!g Grandma always said even years were lucky, heres to hoping!!!

2 comments:

  1. May that luck of an even year be with you as you travel! Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...what an adventure for all of you!

    ReplyDelete